This is my absolute favourite meal! It brings back so many happy memories 😄 It’s a total treat – so we always save it for date night. Serve with crusty bread ❤️ and some lovely 🍷
You will need:
- 800g shell on defrosted prawns
- 250g chorizo (make sure its dairy free)
- 1 onion
- 400g passata
- 100ml water
- 150 ml red wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1tbsp olive olive
- Salt and pepper
Let’s Cook it!
- Fry half of the olive oil, onions, garlic and sliced chorizo in a frying pan for 3- 5 minutes.
- Add the passata, water and wine. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer on low.
- Meanwhile in a separate frying pan heat the remaining oil.
- When hot, add the prawns in batches until cooked through.
- When each batch is cooked, add to the tomato and chorizo mixture (this needs to be a on low heat now).
- Cook the next batch and repeat until all prawns are cooked through and fully combined with the tomato mixture.
- Serve with crusty bread (make sure its dairy free) and lots of lemon wedges!