Another slow cooker one here! Literally takes 5 mins to bung it all in the slow cooker … dinner sorted!Serves 4
You will need:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped bananas
- 2 handfuls of green beans
- Thai green curry paste -how much you will use will depend on the strength of the sauce – so follow the jar’s instructions. (Check its dairy free)
- 1 can coconut milk (check its dairy free) – you can use a lighter version but they have a tendency to make the sauce go slightly ‘grainy’
- 300ml water
- 1 chicken stock cube (check its dairy free)
Let’s Cook It!
- Chop up the chicken breasts into bitesize chunks and put in the slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Give it all a good stir
- Pop on the lid and cook on low for 6/8 hours.