My Days! If you are the sort of person who needs meat for their main meal then this one is for you! It is SO filling that you won’t notice that it is a veggie curry.
You will need:
- 300g korma curry paste
- 1 tsp lazy garlic
- 1 tsp lazy ginger
- 1 onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 400ml coconut milk
- 500g charlotte potatoes (cut in half)
- 150g red lentils
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 300ml water
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- salt and pepper to season
- Flaked almonds to serve
- Spray oil
Let’s Cook It!
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan on the hob and spray in some of the oil.
- When the oil is hot add the onion, garlic and ginger and fry until until the onion is starting to soften.
- Add the korma paste and the nigella seeds and stir for 1 to 2 minutes until you can smell the spices.
- Add the coconut milk, peanut butter, water, potatoes and the lentils.
- Bring to the boil, stirring well and then cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Make sure you stir every now and again to stop it sticking.
- After 40 minutes add the spinach until it has wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the flaked almonds sprinkled on top.