The amount of work you need to do on this one obviously depends on how many children you have. We have three 🙂
Remember just 30 minutes, work quickly and methodically!
- Go through wardrobes and underwear drawers and get rid of anything that no longer fits or is past it best (throw them away or give to charity depending on condition)
- Hoover under beds and under the furniture
- Flip mattresses
- Dust everything including skirting boards
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Go through toys and toss out any broken ones. Give any toys that are no longer played with to charity.
- Straighten shelves and bookcases